When you go into business you want to focus on your area of expertise. We provide the specialist business and taxation advice to ensure your time and energy is focused on what you do best – providing a quality product or service to your customers. Our team has an impressive portfolio of experience, servicing clients including high net worth individuals, family owned and operated business and some of Woodend and the Macedon Ranges’ largest employers.
Langley McKimmie is your perfect partner when it comes to:
- Proactive Strategies including:
- Structuring of your business and investment activities
- Pre-end of year review
- Succession Planning
- Business Planning
- Budgets and cash flow management
- Assistance when buying or selling a business
- Compliance requirements including:
- Preparation of Financial Statements & Income Tax Returns
- PAYG, Workcover, Payroll Tax, Goods and Services Tax and Fringe Benefits Tax
- Preparation of BAS and IAS
- SMSF administration, compliance and taxation
- Maintenance of Corporate Affairs
- Accredited Partner of MYOB, QuickBooks and Xero
- We are at the very forefront of tax and accounting planning – Your relationship with your accountant is critical as you negotiate your way through what is a complex and ever changing regulatory landscape. We will help you find solutions to issues and offer practical, commercial and understandable business advice to suit your individual needs.
- Our relationship with you is a long-term commitment, providing advice and guidance from the very beginning through to planning your business exit strategy, and beyond.