You may need to lodge a tax return even if your taxable income is under the tax free threshold.
- Pay as you go (PAYG) was withheld from your wage during the year
- You had a reportable fringe benefit amount on your PAYG payment summary
- You had reportable employer superannuation contributions on your PAYG payment summary
- You have made a loss or can claim a loss in a previous year
- You received franked dividends
Please click on the link below to find out whether you need to lodge a 2017 tax return: